Pilot is looking for a Project Manager who would be responsible for working with senior leadership in defining, establishing and maintaining the agency’s project management process. The Project Manager works with Pilot’s Directors to drive client on-boarding and manage project implementation, account management, and tracking.
This role is equally responsible for supporting the Vice President of Operations in efficiently allocating client and agency resources, including staff hours, to ensure work is completed on time and on budget.
The Project Manager is also expected to be focused on delivering their projects within scope, on time and on budget, on projects of varying levels of complexity and across multiple services of the agency.
As a creative agency focused on Story Design, we take great pride in our ability to deliver strategic insights that position companies and organizations for long-term success. The Project Manager is a strategic thinker who can push colleagues to meaningful levels of engagement with their work.
Skills and Experience (Required)
- Proven project management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, as well as effective team management capabilities.
- The ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and respond quickly to multiple client needs and emerging issues.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills, and an ability to resolve roadblocks and proactively manage client accounts.
- A knack for excelling in a multi-tasking environment and adjusting to priorities as needed.
- A commitment to quality, excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to hold conversations with executive level clients.
- A solid understanding of creative processes and techniques, including experience working with strategists, content creators, and creative and design teams.
- A proven track record of leading successful marketing and communications campaigns.
- Implements and updates agency processes including SOWs, status reports, performance metrics and analysis, estimates, project budgets and schedules.
- Supports agency-wide resource planning to ensure projects remain on-time and on-budget.
- Creates and maintains project accounting monitors, cash flow projections and other financial reports.
- Supports clients in being accountable to project timelines and communicates tactfully and punctually with clients when timelines are missed.
- Communicates effectively with internal teams to ensure project timelines are met.
- Contributes to team meetings and brainstorms, and takes a proactive approach to coaching and mentoring individuals on the team.
- Maintains relationships with vendors and contractors from a variety of fields (media, video, services, etc.)
- Manage and maintain vital lines of communications touchpoints with both client and internal team, to keep all stakeholders up-to-date on project status – budget, deliverables, timelines – as needed.
- Develop weekly / bi-weekly status updates
- Be on weekly, bi-weekly status update calls with client to communicate project status
- Great colleagues
- Competitive salary and vacation time
- Progressive work environment
- Health benefits
- Professional development funding
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Pilot PMR believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, record of offences, sex or sexual orientation, genetics, creed, disability, age, family status, marital status, or veteran status.
Pilot PMR welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for qualified and selected candidates taking part in the selection process.