Pilot PMR is looking for a Junior PR Consultant Intern with strong writing and media relations skills to join its award-winning team in Toronto.
As an intern, you will support our strategic communications team on integrated marketing/PR campaigns and brand initiatives for leading corporate, government and not-for-profit clients. You will be a self-starter who thrives in entrepreneurial environments, and who understands the Canadian media landscape.
We are looking for:
- Analytical, writing and media relations skills
- Strong written and oral communications
- Functional knowledge of PR industry measurement tools and metrics (Meltwater, MRP etc.)
- Someone who can work closely with all staff for direction and input
- Support multiple projects while maintaining a strong focus on detail
- Experience working with designers and/or web developers is definitely an asset 6 months to 1 year of experience in public relations/media relations
- Relevant post-secondary education
This role would be a 6 – 8-month internship with the potential for a full-time position.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!