We’re a small but mighty team of strategists, creatives, communications specialists, designers, and coders, and we’re in the market for one more – a designer to join our team full time.
Our ideal candidate specializes in working at the intersection of brand identity and digital design. The ability to both create concepts and build them out into full identities websites and digital experiences is the core skill set of this role.
We are looking for a strong visual communicator who thinks deeply, is not afraid to get their hands dirty, and is comfortable working across media to produce beautiful and compelling experiences.
They are able to collaborate with other designers; developing concepts into full systems, or creating those concepts for others to build on.
They understand that the best design is a combination of art and science, and can connect meaningful creative ideas to business results.
- Turn strategic concepts into compelling visual stories and design both directly and through collaborating with other designers
- Help determine media and design language to best serve creative and business goals
- Deliver breakthrough ideas to drive creative work both conceptually and visually
- Develop design systems and visual languages from new and existing brand identities
- Review and give notes on work
- Create and translate work across communication channels
- Interpret client briefs and requirements
- Coach and mentor fellow designers
- Present work to clients
- Scoping and pitching projects to prospects
Core skills & Experience
- Strong experience in brand identity and website design
- Ability to drive the direction for a wide range of deliverables with the focus being on brand identity, websites and social media platforms
- Strong time management, organization, and problem solving skills
- Experience scoping out and estimating design tasks
- Great communication skills both written and in person
- Experience presenting work to clients
- A close connection to design industry trends and practices
What We Offer
- Profit share
- Professional development allowance
- Health benefits
- A relaxed and supportive work environment
$65,000 – $85,000
Please send your resume and portfolio and (preferably) a link to your work online to email@example.com.
Pilot PMR believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, record of offences, sex or sexual orientation, genetics, creed, disability, age, family status, marital status, or veteran status.
Pilot PMR welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for qualified and selected candidates taking part in the selection process.