Pilot PMR is looking for a digital marketer to join its award-winning team in Toronto. As a Consultant, you will be at the center of integrated marketing and communications campaigns for a wide range of clients: from innovative startups to high-profile public organizations operating across Canada and beyond. You will be a self-motivated professional who loves solving problems for which there aren’t ready-made solutions. And you’ll bring a rare combination of creativity and analytical thinking skills to work for your clients each and every day.
Skills and Experience (Required)
- Proven tactical expertise in executing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns that measurably achieve stated business objectives
- Expertise applying advanced Google Analytics approaches (e.g., segmentation, channel reports, audience reports, custom reports, remarketing)
- Experience conducting SEO research to inform PPC campaigns, site architecture, and content strategies
- Working knowledge of Excel and Google Studio for data manipulation, analysis, trends and charting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a digital marketer, preferably in an innovative agency or start-up environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Skills and Experience (Preferred)
- A proven track record of growing online communities across social media platforms by combining earned and paid techniques, activating campaign ideas that build brand awareness and drive people to action
- Experience setting up, monitoring and refining successful email marketing campaigns in-line with overarching marketing and brand strategies
- You are highly entrepreneurial (read: you relish the opportunity to solve new problems for which there aren’t ready-made solutions)
- You thrive when working collaboratively within multidisciplinary teams
- You consider yourself a strong analytical and creative thinker
- You are passionate about marketing and digital technology, and stay current with industry trends and best practices
- Great colleagues
- Competitive salary and vacation time
- Progressive work environment
- Health benefits
- Professional development funding
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Pilot PMR believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, record of offences, sex or sexual orientation, genetics, creed, disability, age, family status, marital status, or veteran status.