We are a brand communications and design firm located in downtown Toronto. We design stories that change things. Our work ranges from sprint branding exercises for early stage companies to complex integrated campaigns.
We’re looking for a brand strategist who thinks deeply, and can distill and deliver strategic insights that position companies and organizations for long-term success.
We’re a small team so everyone gets to do a bit of everything, from conceptualizing to writing to deciding what kind of cream puffs to have for office tea time. Is this you?
- Guide industry/market research and insights analysis, persona development
- Develop differentiation opportunity presentations and positioning recommendations
- Define brand elements and messaging
- Develop multi-channel communications strategies, marketing, and implementation plans
- Brief creative and editorial teams on communications and marketing products
- Interpret client briefs and requirements
- Present work to clients
- Scoping and pitching projects to prospects
Core skills & Experience
- Three to five years of relevant brand strategy work experience and knowledge
- Take an analytic approach to research and able to distill lots of disparate information into clear concepts
- Strong writer and visual thinker
- Strong time management, organizational and problem solving skills
- Commitment to quality, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to hold conversations with executive level clients
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (design, UX, content/editorial, business stakeholders, project managers)
- A proven track record of leading successful brand strategy projects
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Group health plan (health, dental, life)
- Paid vacation
- Amazing clients
- Beautiful work environment
Send a resume and examples of your work to email@example.com.